Take the first step to get Professional Certificate in Excel Pivot Table
Let’s face it: It can be hard to find time to learn new Excel techniques. Our Streamlined Excel Reporting Series offers four sessions to quickly build your PivotTable skills. You’ll get step-by-step demonstrations to create and use PivotTables to become a more productive and effective financial professional.
Once you’ve learned about the power of PivotTables, you’ll find them intuitive and invaluable in organizing and summarizing data. The features, functions, and techniques presented in this series are sure to shave time off of your reporting tasks-and boost your ability to determine what’s most significant from your analysis.
- Create a PivotTable reports
- Identify different PivotTable report layout areas
- Explore how to create financial monthly columns and how to properly format the values
- State the process for displaying PivotTable report values as percentage of the report total
- Identify the default sort order of a pivot table
- Recall three ways to filter a pivot table report